We specialize in Bachelorette parties, Birthday groups, Family groups, Corporate groups and the occasional respectful Memorial cruise to celebrate a loved one
San Diego Boat Cruise was built in 2014 by businesspeople who LOVE boats and being on the water. Why is that important? Because our Captains are not only excellent mariners, but they also strive to provide a HIGH QUALITY private yacht charter experience.
The boats are not taken for granted, they are loved! This means SAFETY & FUN on clean and well-appointed boats with sanitized restrooms and most everything you might need to make your experience easy for you to relax and enjoy. Just ask our clients!
What WE provide:
- All boats carry coolers (so you can leave yours at home)
- Ice (so relax, we got this)
- Cups for drinks (and shots)
- Water (when you need to hydrate or, a short break from vodka)
- Light snacks like chips (when you’re feeling snacky)
- Mixers like club soda, tonic, sodas (you can focus on Tequila, Vodka & Rum)
- A JBL Bluetooth BOOMBOX (making music easy and dancing fun!)
- Paper towels & plates
What YOU provide:
- If cruising for more than two hours, maybe bring a little food like:
- Foods to avoid (anything needing utensils, can be dangerous on a boat)
- Bring alcohol (Tequila, Vodka, Rum, Champagne) in grocery bags or TRULY, WHITE CLAW, BEER in boxes and we will ice it down cold!
- If you are swimming please bring a towel
- Dress in layers, San Diego temps sometimes change by 10 degrees in 3 hours
COME OUT AND PLAY WITH SAN DIEGO BOAT CRUISE!
From Our Customers
I booked the boat for a school reunion. We all had a blast. We mostly hang out on the front deck of the boat as it was a perfect evening with nice warm breeze. The sky line of downtown was picturesque. Overall the boat was clean. I would take Jen ll again for my next small group union.